5 days of guided tour to Jomsom, this covers Muktinath temple, Kagbeni valley/village, ancient village Marpha, Tatopani (hot spring).
Itinerary Of Trip
Price: ……$ per person for Plane ticket, Airport tax, Tims and Permit (ACAP), Transportation (taxi for airport and jeep for Beni to Pokhara), professional guide with mechanic skill. XC bike or full suspension (for full suspension bike cost will high), accommodation (room bed) and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- First day Arrive to Airport by taxi early morning at 5am or 6am depending on flight ticket time. Fly to Jomsom and have a breakfast at Jomsom. After breakfast, ride 10 km to Kagbeni and stay overnight at Kagbeni.
- Second day after breakfast start ride to Muktinath 14km totally uphill. And after the lunch at Muktinath we’ll visit Mukthinath Temple. It has 108 taps and located at 3760m high. So second night we will stay in Muktinath.
- Third day 7:30am after breakfast ride down to Marpha 30km. It is the Buddha religion place and famous for apple farms. That will be 3rd night at Marpha.
- Forth day ride to Tatopani (hot spring water) 40km downhill. We take a steam of hot water which is best meditation for body and enjoy the last night of biking trips at Tatopani.
- Fifth day ride down to Beni which is 24kms and come to Pokhara by jeep.